Food Safety, Quality & Environmental Policy
Modern Poultry Farms is committed to the constant pursuit of excellence in every area of its business by:
- Implementing, maintaining & updating an integrated management system, providing good quality & hygienic eggs to the consumers and evaluate the customer requirements constantly to enhance the customer satisfaction.
- Complying with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements with social responsibility to produce safe eggs
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking and set planning action to address company’s internal & external issues and meet the need and expectation of interested parties.
- Contributing towards reduction of pathogens by enforcing Food safety management system and pollution prevention through reducing wastage and encouraging usage of recyclable resources.
- Communicating the food safety system throughout the food chain.
- Continual improvement of Food safety, Quality & Environmental management system with the involvement of all employees.
- Trusts in its competent human resources and is continuously working on breaking down organizational barriers, realigning and streamlining its structures, and implementing Integrated Management System.